Work on the nacelle has been started.
I did not had any time at the turn of the year and in january. But finally I got some major things done. I made a little breakdown to show the elements of the deflector:[…]
Currently I am working on the deflector rig and the shuttlebay doors. The deflector is quite detailed so I’m moving forward slowly. I will also animate it as I did on the earlier model. The[…]
The saucer is done. There might be a few more light bulbs to add when I get an even more precise look at the original. Don’t mind the radial shadows between the grid lines, they[…]
The Vulcan vessels I built for Star Trek Horizon are available for download now.
The upper saucer with nearly all details is done.
Here is a first shot of the impulse engine. It’s still not finished and some details are to do. But you can see the level of detail that I am going to achieve.
I added the bridge modules and impulse engine and made more progress on the base mesh of the engineering. It’s still low poly and turbo smoothed but I am nearly at a stage where I[…]
Here is the first run on the base mesh. I modelled the nacelles and engineering in one mesh to keep it smooth. I will seperate them after the mesh has been detailed and the nurbs[…]
Some may have noticed it before: after Star Trek Beyond came out I started to model the new Enterprise A. This was my first attempt from what the movie and the design sketches already showed:[…]