Enterprise-A update #7

I did not had any time at the turn of the year and in january. But finally I got some major things done.

I made a little breakdown to show the elements of the deflector:

beyond-a_wip14 beyond-a_wip13

Cutting the grid lines weren’t that hard but time consuming. I usually intrude the grid lines but this time I extruded the panels. I had to do this twice as the grid lines were to narrow after the first try. Luckily there are only few windows, so this saved a time.

beyond-a_wip15 beyond-a_wip16

I decided to use textured window boxes and a low poly arboretum for the final model.

1 thought on “Enterprise-A update #7

Leave a Reply